quinta-feira, fevereiro 07, 2019

JJ (Discharge) - entrevista no Invictamag


O site Invictamag publicou ontem uma entrevista recente ao actual vocalista dos Discharge, JJ (Jeff Janiak)...


 Discharge are undeniably one of the most influential bands of all time. The amount of extreme bands be it, punk, hardcore, crust, thrash, grind or black metal that cite them as an influence is countless.




 My old band supported Discharge at a local venue. 

Rainy must have liked what I did , his sister told me that he wanted to work with me. 

I assumed it was a side project or something, because as far as I knew all was peachy in the Discharge camp. 

I tried to contact him quite a few times but we just couldn’t get anything together, conflicting schedules and that. 

So fast forward about 4 years and there’s an announcement that Rat had been fired. 

I knew straight away I was gonna be getting the phone call to sing for Discharge and I did.



Podem ler a reportagem na íntegra acedendo aqui!