Calendário

quarta-feira, maio 10, 2023

The Distillers cancelam tour europeia (2023)

A banda norte-americana cancelou a digressão pelos Reino Unido e as datas por restantes países da Europa, com início em Junho que incluía participações em vários festivais...


Foi colocado um comunicado na página dos Distillers, segue abaixo...

 

I am deeply sorry that the planned tour dates in June have to be cancelled. 

I understand this message will be upsetting and disappointing to many, and you are right to be upset, especially those who have been waiting a long time to see us and those who have made plans to travel. 

My personal circumstances have made it impossible for me to go on tour at this time and after the previous Covid related postponements, it’s not feasible to move these shows again. I

 know we will tour Europe in the future, sooner than later, but right now I couldn’t give you what you deserve and you deserve the best from me. I hope you can forgive me. 

Much love,

Brody


 

Recorde-se que aconteceu o mesmo em 2019 (antes da pandemia declarada) e também em 2022 (ver detalhes aqui).


Sem comentários: