quarta-feira, agosto 17, 2022

Billy Idol - "Cage" (Official Music Video)

Foi disponibilizado há momentos o novo vídeo de Billy Idol.


"Cage" é o tema de avanço do novo trabalho («The Cage EP», como foi aqui anunciado no Billy News).

 

Além desta faixa, fazem parte desta edição mais 3 temas, «Running from the Ghost», «Rebel Like You» e «Miss Nobody», o disco estará disponível no próximo dia 23 de Setembro.

 

pre-order the EP on your choice of CD, vinyl, and limited edition red vinyl here:

 https://bit.ly/3A0NwiL 

I can’t wait to play these new songs for everyone on the road!


Podem ver o vídeo já abaixo...



Screaming in isolation
Walking through desolation alley
Boarded up our ambitions
Flooded out all the engines

I’ve been punching through the walls
I’ve been living on the edge
I’ve been fighting with my demons
so long they’ve become my friends

The zombies at the window
say it’s finally the end
So I’m kicking down my door
and never closing it again

Hey!
I’m coming out of my heartless, hopeless rage
I’m coming out of my cell, my broken cage
Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh

Get me out of my cage!

Drive you straight out the city
You can live in a ghost town with me
We can dig in the gold mine
Look for treasure we won’t find

I can dream all that I want but
I’m not going any place
I can tell you all my feelings
when I’m staring into space
And the road is an illusion I just keep to pass the days
I’m counting down the seconds ‘til I’m making my escape

Hey!
I’m coming out of my heartless, hopeless rage
I’m coming out of my cell, my broken cage
I said, whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh, yeah

 


Actualização:

em menos de 24 horas esgotaram o stock dos vários vinis...